LUGANO DEBUTS NEW SAPPHIRE DESIGNS
From the Robb Report Luxury Newswire
LUGANO DEBUTS NEW SAPPHIRE DESIGNS
NEWPORT BEACH, California (Dec. 14, 2016) – Lugano Diamonds debuts new sapphire designs adding to their extensive inventory of many one-of-a-kind pieces. The gem of 5th and 45th anniversaries, sapphires traditionally symbolize nobility, truth, sincerity and faithfulness. This gemstone comes in many colors including blue, yellow, purple, violet, orange, green and pink. Sapphires can also be gray, black or brown and they have a remarkable hardness that makes them perfect for everyday wear.
“Sapphires are one of my favorite gemstones to work with,” stated Moti Ferder, Lugano Diamonds President and Design Director. “Being a hard stone, there are few limitations in design, even for the large carat sizes. They are the perfect stone for an active lifestyle and everyday wear,” he added.
The Lugano Diamonds’ Sapphire Jewelry shown are:
- The Flexible Snake Sapphire Ring is a design feat that actually stretches and can be worn in a variety of ways on your finger (or two). It has 840 round diamonds (7.26 carats) and one .89 cushion blue sapphire.
- The Royal Azure Ring has a 7 carat blue sapphire, 192 round diamonds totaling 2.52 carats, and 138 blue round sapphires of 2.40 carats.
- The Sapphire City Ring has a 10.67 carat sapphire, two CAD diamonds of 1.03 carats, 84 round blue sapphires of 1.28 carats, and 124 round diamonds (.51 carats).
- The Multi Color Sapphire Bracelet has 9 colored sapphires totaling 17.40 carats with 60 round diamonds of 1.68 carats.
- The Oval Padparadscha Sapphire Ring has a 9.07 oval sapphire, two .41 carat diamonds, 182 pink diamonds, and 84 round colored diamonds.
- The Pearl and Sapphire Flower Brooch has five baroque pearls, 62 round sapphires (2.75 carats), 6 oval sapphires (1.15 carats) and a 1.08 carat white sapphire.
- The Sapphire Step Cut Drop Earrings has two 9.33 carat sapphires, 120 round diamonds (1.41 carats) and 32 blue sapphires (.38 carats).
- The Sapphire Ball Earrings have 312 blue sapphires (11.60 carats) and 12 round diamonds (.12 carats).
View Lugano Diamonds’ stunning collection at the Grand Salon located at 620 Newport Center Drive, Suite 100, in Newport Beach, or at Lugano’s Montage Laguna Beach Jewelry Salon, conveniently located within the resort at 30801 S Coast Hwy in Laguna Beach. For more information and pricing, please call 1-866-584-2666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Lugano Diamonds
Lugano Diamonds, established in Israel as diamond cutters, opened its first retail location in Newport Beach, California in 2005. Moti Ferder, President and Design Director, incorporated his vast knowledge in the diamond industry and transformed Lugano into an international jewelry brand with creative wearable works of art. The Lugano Salons are a testament to the very core of the Lugano experience: exceptional, warm, inviting yet still modern, the atmosphere makes one’s visit memorable. The company controls all facets of jewelry production from origin to design and sales which allows Lugano Diamonds to provide the very best quality at a great value. Their unique designs can be found only at Lugano's salons, or by appointment at your home, office or hotel suite. In 2013, Robb Report honored Lugano Diamonds with a Best of the Best award for its use of zirconium in jewelry. Robb Report again recognized Lugano’s remarkable designs in 2014, featuring a trio of colorful necklaces comprised of rare gemstones in the publication’s coveted Ultimate Gift Guide.
Lugano offers the highest levels of service and looks forward to exceeding your expectations. Lugano Diamonds is proud of its support for the community with ongoing involvement in a number of philanthropic endeavors which have helped raise millions of dollars for many worthy causes. For more information please visit www.luganodiamonds.com, call 866-584-2666, “Like” Lugano Diamonds on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
Melinda Morgan Kartsonis, APR, Fellow PRSA
Morgan Marketing & Public Relations
(949) 533-9454 / email@example.com